<Click to download Parish-For-All flyer>
Would you like to know more about what’s going on in our Parish/ Community groups / clubs etc?
Would you like a more vibrant Parish?
Would you like to become more involved in our parish?
Here are a few ideas – Maybe you have a few of your own!
- Could you help form and/or lead a Youth Council?
- Can you think of ideas to involve Youth/Young Parents/ Older parishioners to enhance our experiences within our Parish Community?
- Can you afford time to share with lonely or housebound parishioners, just for a chat- or could you organise a team for this?
- Could you help with Children’s Liturgy during Mass?
- Could you organise for example an annual celebration for new arrivals in the parish- adults or infants, special youth mass with guest speakers?
- Could you get a full family- 2 or 3 generations- to take lead roles in mass on an occasional basis- Reading/carrying gifts/Eucharistic minister/lifting collection?
- Could you organise a grandparents/older parishioners association?
- Would you like to lead or join in a choir or music group?
CAN YOU HELP CHANNEL OUR ENERGIES in new exciting directions within our parish- or do you know someone who would be willing to do this?
IF YOU FEEL YOU COULD OFFER HELP in any way with one of these suggestions or have other ideas worth exploring we would be delighted to hear from you, please email your ideas and your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of our Parish Pastoral Council will reply to you.